AVG Internet Security 2013 Build 3392 + Serial Key
- AVG Identity Protection – Keeps your private information safe from known and unknown threats
- NEW Enhanced Firewall – Prevents hackers from seeing inside your computer
- LinkScanner® Active Surf-Shield – Ensures every web page you visit is safe – even before you go there
- LinkScanner® Search-Shield – Applies safety ratings to your Google, Bing/MSN and Yahoo search results
- NEW Superior Phishing Protection – Checks to make sure web pages really are what they appear to be
- NEW Enhanced Anti-Spam – Blocks spammers and scammers from clogging your system
- Web Shield – Lets you download and exchange files without risking virus infections
- E-mail Scanner – Keeps you safe from dangerous attachments and links in your e-mail
- Anti-Virus – Makes sure you can’t get or spread a virus, worm, or Trojan horse
- Anti-Spyware – Prevents unauthorized information access by spyware and adware
- Anti-Rootkit – Ensures even the toughest and most sophisticated threats are kept out of your PC
- Game Mode – Keeps you safe without interrupting your game-play
- Update Manager – Makes sure you’re always protected against the latest threats – automatically
- System Tools – Lets you customize how AVG protection works with your system
- AntiRootkit: Improved detection of new variants of Alureon rootkit.
- AntiSpam: Added IPv6 support in AntiSpam update.
- Core: More flexible virus definitions.
- Core: Improved heuristic detection.
- Core: Optimization of “Scan files referred in registry” in Resident Shield.
- Core: Fixed crash during scan of registry.
- Core: Polymorphic malware detection methods have been optimized.
- Core: Some false alarms removed.
- Documentation: Instructions on fixing the most frequent technical issues have been added to chapter Troubleshooting in Help.
- Firewall: Added support for NTFS volumes mounted as directories.
- Firewall: Firewall settings lists’ items can be selected by the space key.
- Firewall: Fixed displaying ask dialogs for communication of 32-bit applications on 64-bit operating systems.
- General: Added reset button for Anti-Spam statistics.
- General: Extended statistics of SharePoint document scanner component.
- General: Extended statistics of VSAPI and antivirus transport agents components.
- General: Added posibility to switch off scan of outbound emails in VSAPI plug-in.
- General: Added support for Anti-Rootkit exceptions.
- General: AVG products allow sound notifications for specific alerts.
- Kernel: End of MS Outlook 2000/2002 support.
- Kernel: Fixed issue with Resident Shield exclusion list when Kerio mail server is installed.
- Outlook: Fixed compatibility issue with Alt-N Outlook Connector.
- Setup: Setup will ask for restart if the installation of Microsoft redistributables requires it.
- Setup: Fixed incorrect registry rights in Firewall installation.
- Setup: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is detected as conflicting application.
- Safe Search: Fixed crash in Google Chrome when BitDefender TrafficLight is enabled.
- Safe Search: Fixed LinkScanner crash during common browsing.
- Safe Search: Optimization for framesets implemented.
- Setup: Fixed crash when saving log files in setup.
- Setup: Fixed issue with detection of competitive products.
- Toolbar: Toolbar introduces a new feature for private browsing.
- Update: Last update time displayed in AVG user interface changes only if the update was successful.
- User Interface: Several components were grouped together to reduce number of components in overview.
- User Interface: Fixed handling of duplicates in Resident Shield exceptions list.
- User Interface: Added default settings for advanced “Identity Protection settings” dialog.
- User Interface: Fixed notification about logged in users in restart request dialog.
Silakan download dibawah ini…
Atau Masukkan Serial Berikut Biar Full :
Untuk Update Database AVG secara Offline, silahkan masuk ke link dibawah, dan
download 4 file dari atas (atau sesuai kebutuhan) :
Screenshot Cara Update Offline :