Download Universal ADB Driver
On this page we are going to introduce the Universal ADB Driver, that allow you to connect your android device to the computer.
Universal ADB Driver supports almost every android device including devices from famous brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Micromax, LG, Huawei, Sony, Xiaomi and lots more.
to download ADB Driver go to end off page.
How to use Android ADB Driver Installer for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
1. Connect your Android device to computer via USB.
2. Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on Android device.
3. In the ADB Driver Installer,Click the “Install” button to continue.
Note: Windows 8 64-bit
4. If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
5. The universal android usb driver will be installed on your computer automatically.
Finally, ADB Driver Installer will be shown Installation success
How to install ADB Driver on Windows 8, 10 x64 [64-bit]
ADB Driver Installer (Automatically)
In Windows 8 (8.1) or 10 64-bit you are unable to install unsigned drivers because the system enables driver signature enforcement by default.
Select Startup Options
Press 7 or F7 to choose Disable driver signature enforcement.
Temporarily, the setting will return to its original state after restarting.
Install Android ADB Driver using an inf file (Manually)
Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device.
Windows found driver software for your device but encoutered an error while attempting to install it.
The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.
Download File :
|Files : Adb Driver Universal
|Status : Tested
|Virus : Clean (ESET Nod32 Anti Virus 9)